WWE will return to Saudi Arabia on October 21 for the next supershow in the Middle East. The Crown Jewel celebrates the campaign’s return to the disputed state for the first time since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Now we look at the card and find out who is more likely to fly home to the winner.
The card features a total of four championship fights, “Hell in Hell in cell,” forbidden games, and the final of the Women’s Queen crown tournament. Saudi shows are a big investment for WWE and their performers, who are hoping to keep their promises of a big event.
According to Online betting, WWE Crown Jewel does not offer any surprises. Smart betting is a great indicator of what to expect from the results of a wrestling show.
Check out where the entire card for the Crown Jewel is located here. A negative number (e.g. -200) indicates that the wrestler is the favorite. The lower the number, the heavier the wrestler. Increasingly, their chances of winning are drastically reduced.
- Roman Reigns (-2002) vs Brok Lesnar (+150)
- Big E (-550) vs Drew McIntyre (+325)
- Sasha Banks (+250) vs Bianca Belair (+180) vs Becky Lynch (-200)
- RK Bro (-250) vs AJ Styles and Omos (+170)
- Bobby Lashley (+200) and Bill Goldberg (-300)
- Edge (-350) vs Set Rollins (+225)
- The final of the Queens Tournament (no debate yet. The final will feature Carmella or Zelina Vega vs Doudrop or Shayna Baszler).
- Mansur (-1000) vs Mustafa Ali (+525)
We are unlikely to change the championship title, but the chances of Mansour returning to Saudi Arabia are very high. Obviously, the company wants to hand it over to their country. We have to wait in Saudi Arabia to find out if this betting possibility is correct.
Want to bet on pro wrestling? Share your thoughts in the comments.