He called it rap wrapping.
The rapper star Soulja Boy surprised the social media after announcing that he has left the hip-hop world and will focus only on acting. The 31-year-old songwriter – real name DeAndre Cortez Way – dropped a surprise bomb while promoting a new TV show on Instagram Live.
“I’m an actor now,” the Crank That singer said in front of the camera. “2022, my new TV show will air on January 21st [with] Scream to Revolt TV, P. Diddy.
The inquisitive theologian continued: “As Draco, the new TV show on January 21, 2022, we are entering the year with all the positive energy, you know what I mean?”
Soulja Boy concluded the post, noting that he had laid down the “blacks” in his previous music world.
“I don’t have smoke, I don’t have any problems, I don’t have anything,” said a Chicago resident. “All I’m doing is TV and movies.”
Although Cortez Wei didn’t talk about the specific controversy, the musician had recently called Ye (formerly known as Kanye West) for dropping him off from other artists ’albums.
The scandal stemmed from the couple’s very popular scandal in the summer, which began after Soulja Boy’s contribution to the album “Donda” was left out of the final release.
In November, West explained that he canceled the poem because it was “trash,” while Cortez Wei said live that the entire album was trash, Acesparks reported. Since then, the West has apologized for the thorn.
However, last spring, after Soulja Boy wrote that the “rap game” was “fake than WWE,” the fight sparked a digital brawl with superstar Randy Orton.