Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Sined O’Connor was hospitalized after the death of his 17-year-old son

Must Read

Biden administration to distribute millions of N95 masks from national stockpile

Subscribe to our special edition to receive daily updates on the coronavirus pandemic. A new report says the Biden...

UPDATE 2 The yield on German 10-year bonds is above 0% for the first time since May 2019.

* The German benchmark gave a positive result for the first time in almost 3 years* All benchmark...


Sinead O’Connor His 17-year-old son Nevi’im Nesta Ali Shane was hospitalized after O’Connor’s death.

Son of a singer died last Friday (January 7) after missing a week earlier.

According to Acesparks, he told fans yesterday (January 13) that he was going to the hospital for help after a series of deleted posts on an unconfirmed Twitter account linked to his official account.

“I decided to follow my son. There is no point in living without it. I break everything I touch. I just stayed for it. Now he is gone, ”he wrote.

O’Connor is said to have felt “lost” and blamed himself for the death of his teenage son.

Later, apparently, the singer apologized and reassured fans that he had been seeking medical attention.

Sined O’Connor. CREDIT: Andrew Chin / Getty Images

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. I’m going to the hospital with the police now. I’m sorry I offended everyone,” he added, adding: I’ll find Shane. It’s just too late. “

His 17-year-old son has disappeared from Newbridge, Kildare County, and was last seen in Tallacht, Dublin’s 24th house.

Police confirmed the news of the teenager’s death last Saturday (January 8th). “Following the discovery of a body in Wicklow’s Bray area on Friday, January 7, 2022, the application of a missing person against 17-year-old Shane O’Connor was considered,” the spokesman said. Irish window.

After the news of his death, his mother wrote“Twenty-six hours after my son’s death in the Irish state of Tusla, I have not received any contact from Tusla or their representatives. Gardai informed me about my son’s death and then I talked to GAL. No contact can be received from Tusla. ”

Earlier this week (January 10), Sinead apologized to Tulsa for the allegations. “We are a third world country,” he said. We have 12 dormitories in the special care unit for suicidal teens. And there is no source to save those who cannot control life. 128 icu beds across the country, ”he wrote on Twitter. “Tusla did his best. We all did that and I’m so sorry I blamed anyone. “

For mental health care and advice:



- Advertisement -
Latest News

Biden administration to distribute millions of N95 masks from national stockpile

Subscribe to our special edition to receive daily updates on the coronavirus pandemic. A new report says the Biden...

UPDATE 2 The yield on German 10-year bonds is above 0% for the first time since May 2019.

* The German benchmark gave a positive result for the first time in almost 3 years* All benchmark yields on 10-year government bonds...

Love Island’s Kathy Salmon is PREGNANT! The star is expecting her first child

Love Island's Kathy Salmon is PREGNANT! The star said she...

Texas officials are investigating a case of double murder – suicide

According to the report, the Texas government is investigating the three bodies found in the home as a two-way homicide - a possible...

Listen to five new Beach House songs from the eighth album “Once Twice Melody”

Beach house shared a third batch of songs from their upcoming new album "Twice a melody" - Listen below. The Baltimore duo, consisting of...
- Advertisement -

More Articles Like This