It is clear that the Rangers are a playoff team.
They could end the season as one of the best teams in the NHL. This will probably require making several potential trades. While the trading deadline isn’t until March, Blueshirts needs to think about a few potential moves to consolidate the list if they want to reach the deep playoffs.
This was a big topic of discussion this week on the latest “In the Blue Seats” podcast featuring Ron Duguay and Molly Walker. The Post’s Larry Brooks returns to the show to tell which player it might make sense for Blueshirts to buy.
Ron, Molly and Jake’s “On the Blue Seats” podcast:
- TAXI ORIGI: Want to see more of Morgan Barron. We’ll see what some of these players are up to, with the main players on the COVID list. Rangers are learning how to win with out-of-line players.
- GOAL SCORING: We look forward to the return of Igor Shesterkin. Alexander Georgiev did a decent job, but he should be a backup.
- RON TEACHES TWERKING: We react to a viral Kodak Black video that drives Twitter hockey crazy. Ron finds out what twerking means.
Larry Brooks interview:
NY Post is a great hockey writer
- IMPORTANT: Overcoming this will benefit Rangers.
- EVANDER KEYN: It doesn’t make sense. A fake vaccination card should disqualify him.
- TOMAS HERTL: Why should it be the ultimate goal of the trade for Blueshirts.
Wherever you get your Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or podcasts, follow all episodes of “Up In The Blue Seats,” a New York Rangers podcast, by subscribing to the podcast. New episodes fall on Thursdays during the regular season.