The Indiana Pacers (14-23) beat the New York Knicks (17-20) just 1.5-1 on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 in Madison Square Garden, a four-game losing streak. tries to finish. spot of impurities. The match will air at 19:30 ET. High / low for the meeting was set at 209.5.
NBA betting odds for Nicks and Pacers
|Lovely||Spread||Under the excess|
Knicks betting trends
As a home team
- New York has spread 7-11 at home games and six times at home.
- The Knicks record is 5-8 against the spread when they play as a favorite at home with 1.5 points or more this season.
- New York has averaged the number of points scored in eight home games this season.
- The Knicks and their opponents have averaged 211.6 points per home game this season, 2.1 points more than the overall score in that game.
Last 10 games
- New York has covered that spread five times in its last 10 games, setting a 5-5 record in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 games in New York was four times the set amount.
- The Nicks’ last 10 meetings have ended with an average of 209.7 points. This is 0.2 points more than the high / low score in this tournament.
- In the last 10 games, the Knicks have scored three fewer points per game compared to the season average.
General betting statistics
- New York’s ATS record is 16-21-0 this season.
- The Knicks have an 11-11 record against a spread of 1.5 or more points this season.
- Of the total 37 games in New York, 16 were high-scoring (43.2%).
- The Nicks have won 60.9% of their games this season, when they dominated the money line (14-9).
- When you played as a money line favorite with a odds of -123 or shorter, New York passed 13-9 (59.1%).
Pacers betting trends
As a guest team
- Indiana is 3-14 in road racing with a 7-10 record against road spreads.
- This season, the Pacers have a record 0-6 ATS, scoring 1.5 points or more in road games.
- This season, Indiana games on the road have surpassed the set point six times.
- Recent history shows that the Peycers are on track to win overall. This year, their away games averaged 216.3 points per game.
Last 10 games
- Indiana 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in the last 10 races.
- The final results of the last 10 games in Indiana have surpassed those collected four times.
- The Pacers ’last 10 meetings have ended with an average of 215.7 points. This is 6.2 points more than the high / low score in this competition.
- In the last 10 games, the Pacers have averaged 106.4 points per game, compared to the season’s average of 107.7.
General betting statistics
- Indiana went 19-18-0 to ATS this season.
- If the Peycers have a 10-4 record against this year’s spread, 1.5 points or more.
- Of the 37 games in Indiana, 17 were high-scoring (45.9%).
- The Pacers have won four of their 15 games as outsiders this season, or 26.7 percent.
- When Indiana entered +103 or more games as an outsider on the money line in 4-10 games this season.
Trends above / below
- At the New York Games, he scored more than 209.5 points more than 20 times this year.
- The Indiana game ended this season with 209.5 points 24 times.
- The Knicks and Pecers average an average of 212.4 points per game, 2.9 points higher / lower in this game.
- These two teams will score a total of 213.2 points per game, which is 3.7 points higher than the total score in that game.
- The average total of Nicks games this season was 212.4, which is 2.9 points higher than the overall score of this game.
- The average total for the Pacers games is 215.7 points, which is 6.2 points more than the top / bottom game in the game.
Knicks player details
- Julius Randle: 19.3 PTS, 10 REB, 5 AST, 41.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (63 for 192)
- Alek Burks: 12 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.5 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (170 to 72)
- RJ Barrett: 15.2 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (53 for 162)
- Evan Fournier: 13.1 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (91 for 248)
- Mitchell Robinson: 7.5 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.7 BLK, 76.5 FG%
Equipment for the Pacers player
- Domantas Sabonis: 18.4 PTS, 12 REB, 1.1 STL, 56.8 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (27 out of 89)
- Miles Turner: 13.4 PTS, 7.4 REB, 2.8 BLK, 52 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (60 for 165)
- Caris LeVert: 17.8 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 31 3PT% (142 to 44)
- Kris Duarte: 13.2 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (61 for 173)
- Justin Holiday: 10.3 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (77 for 209)
|Name||O / U ball||Rebound O / U||Helps O / U|