Home SPORTS Liverpool transfer news: The Duo have signed professional contracts, a € 25...

Liverpool transfer news: The Duo have signed professional contracts, a € 25 million midfielder on the Reds’ radar and more – July 17, 2021.

- Advertisement -


Liverpool are linked with a number of new transfers as they look to add a new leg to their ranks ahead of the new season. We will look at the latest “Liverpool” transfer news and rumors as of July 17, 2021.


Liverpool have joined the race to sign Hussein Ouar

Hussein Ouar has been on the transfer list of several clubs this summer, including Liverpool. The Reds are expected to face competition from Manchester United and Tottenham for the midfielder.

Lyon are set to sell the Frenchman on ESPN for € 25 million, which Liverpool will have to pay this summer despite their limited budget.

Liverpool are set to sign Gini Vinaldum, who has left Paris Saint-Germain for Paris Saint-Germain.

Auar’s contract with Lyon runs until 2023 and there have been rumors that the French club is in dire financial straits and could fill the midfielder with money as the French club could move elsewhere.

The 23-year-old made 30 appearances in Ligue 1 last season, scoring seven goals and assisting three.

Mateusz Musialowski and Fabian Mrozek will sign professional contracts with Liverpool

The duo of Mateusz Musialowski and Fabian Mrozek have signed their first professional contracts with Liverpool. Both have signed three-year contracts that will remain at Liverpool until June 2024.

Musialowski, who has scored eight goals and provided three assists in the U18 Premier League, has made a big impression on Liverpool U18. The Polish teenager hopes to join Liverpool U23 next season.

Another Polish teenager, Fabian Mrozek, played nine games for Liverpool U18, who joined the club in the 2020 summer transfer window.

Saul’s agent says his future is still open

Saul Niges has been linked with a move to Liverpool, but his agent has revealed that nothing has been decided yet.

“Saul will do his best for Saul with his future. Nothing has been resolved, Saul can leave as many options as he can, ”said Saul Niguez’s agent.

Barcelona are also hoping to sign Saul on a replacement deal that could see Antoine Griezmann return to Wanda Metropolitano.

Also read: Fabrizio Romano transfer: Update on Manchester United’s transfer plans, Barca’s plan for Antoine Griezmann, etc.

.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Must Read

The Chats announce huge UK and European tour, share ‘Out On The Street’ video

The Chats have announced details of their biggest UK and European tour to date and shared a new video for 'Out In The...
- Advertisement -

Megan Thee Stallion says she paid Future $250,000 for his ‘Pressurelicious’ verse

Megan Thee Stallion has revealed that she paid Future $250,000 (£206,500) for his guest feature on her song 'Pressurelicious'. The track, which was released...

(G)I-DLE’s Shuhua briefly collapses onstage during the Mexico City concert

(G)I-DLE member Shuhua briefly collapsed on stage mid-performance at the girl group's recent Mexico City concert. On August 12, the five-member act performed in...

LABOUM’s agency addresses reports that the girl group is disbanding

South Korean entertainment agency Interpark Music Plus has responded to reports about the dissolution of the girl group LABOUM. Last week (August 12), StarNews...
Related News

The Chats announce huge UK and European tour, share ‘Out On The Street’ video

The Chats have announced details of their biggest UK and European tour to date and shared a new video for 'Out In The...

Megan Thee Stallion says she paid Future $250,000 for his ‘Pressurelicious’ verse

Megan Thee Stallion has revealed that she paid Future $250,000 (£206,500) for his guest feature on her song 'Pressurelicious'. The track, which was released...

(G)I-DLE’s Shuhua briefly collapses onstage during the Mexico City concert

(G)I-DLE member Shuhua briefly collapsed on stage mid-performance at the girl group's recent Mexico City concert. On August 12, the five-member act performed in...

LABOUM’s agency addresses reports that the girl group is disbanding

South Korean entertainment agency Interpark Music Plus has responded to reports about the dissolution of the girl group LABOUM. Last week (August 12), StarNews...

Watch the first trailer for Tegan and Sara’s ‘High School’ TV series

The first trailer has been shared for Tegan and Sarah's upcoming TV series High School – check it out below. The pop duo's 2019...
- Advertisement -