Drake, the world-renowned rapper and singer, is set to embark on his much-awaited ‘It’s all a Blur’ tour alongside 21 Savage. The tour is expected to kick off on Thursday, August 19, 2021, in Portland, Oregon, before making stops in over 30 cities in the United States and Canada.
The tour comes after Drake’s highly successful album – ‘Certified Lover Boy’ – which has dominated the charts since its release. Fans can expect to hear some of the album’s biggest hits, including ‘Laugh Now Cry Later,’ featuring Lil Durk, and ‘Way 2 Sexy,’ featuring Future and Young Thug.
Drake’s ‘It’s all a Blur’ tour promises to be one of the most exciting and highly anticipated tours of the year. With 21 Savage as his guest artist, fans can also look forward to hearing some of the rapper’s most popular tracks, including ‘a lot,’ ‘Bank Account,’ and ‘X.’
Getting tickets to the tour can be a bit daunting, especially with the high demand for Drake’s music. Here are some tips for securing your spot at one of the concerts:
1. Sign Up for Presale Tickets: Fans who sign up for Drake’s mailing list will be the first to know about presale tickets, which are often sold at a lower price than regular tickets.
2. Follow Drake on Social Media: Drake regularly updates his followers on his tour dates and ticket sales via social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram.
3. Download Ticketmaster: The Ticketmaster app is another excellent source for buying tickets. Fans can set up notifications to be alerted when tickets go on sale.
4. Check Out Resellers: While buying from resellers may be more expensive than buying directly from the promoter, it can be an alternative for securing a ticket when regular tickets are sold out.
As with every concert, there are some things to keep in mind to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable experience:
1. Arrive Early: Arriving early not only ensures that you get a good spot, but it also gives you time to navigate through the venue and find your seat.
2. Follow Venue Guidelines: Every venue has its rules and regulations, so make sure to check them out in advance to avoid any complications.
3. Stay Hydrated: It’s important to stay hydrated, especially during the summer months when temperatures can be high.
In conclusion, Drake’s ‘It’s all a Blur’ tour, which kicks off on August 19, is set to be one of the biggest and most exciting concerts of the year. Fans who are looking to participate should act fast to secure their tickets, and prepare for a memorable show.
Leave a Reply