Home CELEBS Andy, Candis Meredith speak out after Magnolia Network pulls show

Andy, Candis Meredith speak out after Magnolia Network pulls show

- Advertisement -


Candice and Andy Meredith, the founders of Homework, claimed that after removing the Magnolia Network show from their cast, they made a mistake in repairing several houses, saying they were “devastated by half-truths and blatant lies.” are responding to voles.

In a series of Instagram posts on Wednesday, Andy Meredith admitted that there were some repair projects that didn’t go according to plan.

“While the accusations leveled against us two years ago for projects on the public stage this week have left us completely blind, we are doing our best to share more context to a one-sided narrative. we will do our best, ”he said in a headline. Instagram video. “It’s playing on the public stage and it’s not good. There are customers who feel upset and we’ll never take it off. But we can’t sit back and let these malicious attacks continue.”

contacted the Magnolia Network for comment.

Everything you know about the situation here.

Original story:Chip and Joanna Gaines removed the content from the Magnolia Network show after false allegations of repairs.

Magnolia Network is shooting a show of Now and Candice Merediths

After Chip and Joanna Gaines ’Magnolia Network host Aubri Bennion on Monday explained in detail that she was one of four clients who spoke about her experience working with Magnolia and the Utah Department of Commerce’s Consumer Protection Division, Meredith left the show. removed. hosts.

Alnison Page, president of the Magnolia Network, on Saturday. “In the last few days, we have learned more about the scale of these problems and decided to remove the ‘Homework’ from the Magnolia Network line until we have considered the claims.”

While working with Merediths on Instagram last week, two more families, Vienna and Robert Goates, and Teysha and Jeff Howley also came forward and elaborated on their concerns.

The landlord comes out with a claim about the “disastrous” experience

In a story that began in August 2019, Bennion said he could complete a “full gut” renovation of his kitchen for half of the original $ 40,000 to $ 50,000 price Meredith received for the project. Instead, he said the experience was fraught with “disastrous” communication, “unlicensed and uninsured workers,” promising the project to last three weeks, and five without specifying when the Merediths or production team would be there. lasted more than a month. and the final cost of $ 40,000 from Bennion’s own budget will not be included in the cost of materials.

“I hope they will be held accountable for what they have done to the people left behind by us after their actions,” Bennion writes, adding: , I would not have experienced any of this. “

Since the house was renovated, Bennion said Candice Meredith approached him to make sure “everything is fine between us” and Bennion reiterated that he considered the process unacceptable.

Now, and Candice Meredith has responded to the allegations on Instagram

After Andy’s first video, Candice also shared a 25-minute long video on Wednesday in which he addressed the accusations of Goateses, Hawleys and Bennion.

“We have been warned that the Instagram mafia is coming for us and we are in a very difficult position to defend ourselves without attacking or undermining the feelings of others. Our family, we have no choice but to share these things,” he said. Candice to her video.

Subsequent Instagram posts featured screenshots of text messages between Aubrey Bennion and Teysha Howley, as well as videos of the repair process and invoices.

In one of the headlines, the couple says that they have the same phone number, so anyone who wants to contact them can do so instead of announcing their problem to the public.

Merediths said Bennion was unaware of his dissatisfaction with the project “until our television was launched.” The couple also shared that they paid $ 32,000 of their own money for Bennion’s project.

“It was a calculated attack and, as he said, he wants us to lose it all,” one of the Instagram posts said.

Merediths also shared a video taken with Teysha Howley during the renovation.

“It didn’t make any sense for them to be dissatisfied as they said. When Jeff asked for a phone call, we got it within a week of we closed the project. “I couldn’t sign the contract because it was completely out of my control and he took over the project,” the statement said. .

The next video, released by Meredith, shows the emotional Kandis asking for an end to the “hooliganism” as public outrage has targeted the couple’s children at school as well.

“It’s very sad. We’ve received death threats, our house is under police surveillance for our safety, and our judgments and judgments stating that we are liars, thieves and fraudsters are very sad and based on a single story. None of these cases have happened. enhanced by others, ”the video says.

He continued: “We fully acknowledge that we have done a lot of work at the same time and that it has been a difficult path for a 4 client repair project. “After working in heavy industry, we admit that we worked with them. There will inevitably be hundreds of people, including those who are dissatisfied.”

Contribution: Hanna Yasharoff



- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Must Read

Patrick Swayze’s widow Lisa Niemi pays tribute to ‘Dirty Dancing’ icon

Patrick Swayze's widow Lisa Niemi is reflecting on her late husband's legacy ahead of the 35th anniversary of "Dirty Dancing" this Sunday and...
- Advertisement -

Taz Claims To See A Lot Of Similarities Between Tony Khan & Paul Heyman

Tony Khan said that people say he reminds them of Paul Heyman. That got a few laughs out of people. We...

Experts advise users to update iPhone and Macs

SAN FRANCISCO — Apple disclosed serious security vulnerabilities for iPhones, iPads and Macs that could potentially allow attackers to take complete control of...

Young Thug denied bond again in racketeering, gang case

ATLANTA — A Georgia judge on Thursday denied bond — again — for Atlanta rapper Young Thug, one of nearly 30 people charged...
Related News

Patrick Swayze’s widow Lisa Niemi pays tribute to ‘Dirty Dancing’ icon

Patrick Swayze's widow Lisa Niemi is reflecting on her late husband's legacy ahead of the 35th anniversary of "Dirty Dancing" this Sunday and...

Taz Claims To See A Lot Of Similarities Between Tony Khan & Paul Heyman

Tony Khan said that people say he reminds them of Paul Heyman. That got a few laughs out of people. We...

Experts advise users to update iPhone and Macs

SAN FRANCISCO — Apple disclosed serious security vulnerabilities for iPhones, iPads and Macs that could potentially allow attackers to take complete control of...

Young Thug denied bond again in racketeering, gang case

ATLANTA — A Georgia judge on Thursday denied bond — again — for Atlanta rapper Young Thug, one of nearly 30 people charged...

Watch BLACKPINK’s striking music video for comeback single ‘Pink Venom’

After teasing its release for nearly three weeks, BLACKPINK have returned with 'Pink Venom', the lead single from their imminent 'Born Pink' album. The...
- Advertisement -